Wednesday, May 31, 2006
The Party Favour
Sometimes i asked myself.
Why must we live in anguish?
I am suffering because of boredom.
I'm bored with the conditions and cultures of Singapore, sad to say.
Or I guess watching too much of The O.C or other shows which came from the
other side of the globe can influence people tremendously.
I've always wanted a kick-ass party like them and not a lame party
with balloons and mini games like musical chairs or the first person
to pop a balloon is the winner . HAH.
The thing is, to have a kick-ass party like that here in Singapore.
Hmm.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Music, beers, party-goers in their bikinis and boxershorts,
dirty dancing in one corner and some, making out in the other.
NO PARENTS. NO RULES. NO LIMITS.Tell me, where can you find this kind of party here?!
Sorry man.
You're not in Orange County.
See? That is soooo NOT hot.
So fucking lame and boring to be stucked in places like this.
I vow to make that kind of party happen, when i turned 18.
Make a chalet near the beach.
We're gonna have beers, sheesha, loud music.
GIRLS, GIRLS AND EVEN MORE GIRLS.
ONE CRAZY HELLUVA NIGHT!Tell me I am not dreaming please!
Well, life is short.
We have to enjoy every minute, every second of it.
Make sure you know when it's to repent! :p
ready for love at 1:04 AM.