Monday, May 29, 2006
The Perfect CoupleOMG. I couldn't believe it.
It is so COOL to not smoke.
I mean, I, as a heavy smoker for almost 5 years, managed to stop smoking.
*snaps* just like that.
Thanks to, nobody?
Or the obsession of the most
SEXIEST and
HOTTEST lesbian couple ever.
That is Alex Kelly and Marissa Cooper!
They made me quit.
Well, I was just glued to this computer the whole week editing some videos.
Let me repeat, they are the
HOTTEST and
SEXIEST lesbian couple/relationship
in the history of The O.C.
Now that's what i'm talking about.
Catch a video i edit on Alex and Marissa by clicking on the image.
See Olivia Wilde and Mischa Barton kiss and make out.
HOT Stuff

This, eventually buys my time.
Furthermore I prefer to study for my 'O' Level Mother Tongue Paper on Monday.
Enjoy life, to the fullest people.
It is you who decide whether or not to quit smoking.
Not others.
ready for love at 10:41 PM.