Saturday, June 17, 2006
The Dearly BelovedI have a confession to make.
I swear to God that if your computer isn't working because of
the infection of Spyware/Adware or whatever.
It sucks.
Worst, no internet connection?
WOW.
So here I am, at Aff's place, right now.
I can't stay for long because she is going to KL for like a week.
Half an hour from now. ):
Probably after this I'm meeting up with Naz to chill around or something.
And as for Herman.
His court case was postponed so.. I just don't know what else to say.
Think I'm gonna crash at Sue's place for Movie Marathon again.
Despite, having my English Oral Examination tomorrow. Pffffft.
I miss soccer. I miss tournaments. I miss t.A.T.u. I miss Siti Herman. I miss The O.C.
I miss smallville. I miss being crazy. I miss being happy.
I miss my spyware/adware-free computer. I miss toblerone. I miss ferrero rocher.
I miss riding motorbikes. I miss yupi gummy bear. I miss mrs goh's lecturing. I miss P.E.
I miss coach mustaffa's lame jokes. I miss milo freeze. I miss bagels with cream cheese.
I miss my elder sister. I miss my nephew. I miss caramel frapp with chocolate bits.
I miss chocolate muffin. I miss pizza hut. I miss parties.
I miss shazhilla. I miss najrina. I miss sukana. I miss affzukia.
I miss ':omgbye' emoticons. I miss bitchcussing. I miss chilling.
I miss internet connection. I miss msn messenger. I miss going batam.
I miss olivia wilde. I miss yulia. I miss lena. I miss I miss I miss!
ready for love at 6:55 PM.