Tuesday, June 06, 2006
The Links
I'm still counting the days.
I have no idea what is the occasion on that day that I'm counting for.
What the hell am I doing?
Anyway, I made a new friend.
It's really cool to have a teacher who believes in me and motivates me.
She turned out to be fun, humourous, outgoing, funny, funny and very funny!
How cute?
She even taught me new words.
Revelation.
Spunky.
To my beloved NASA!
Are you people doing sleepovers at Naz's crib or what?
Is it tomorrow or the day after or friday?
It's gonna be like a day or two?
Put our stresses, pressures aside?
Pretend like we're living with friends?
I don't know.
Let's have a Movie Marathon.. AGAIN!
Or pillow fights if you guys want?
Mac and Cheese Cooking session perhaps?
I'm sure we could think of something, you know?
I'd be fun, because her parents won't be around. ;)
ready for love at 3:29 PM.