Thursday, June 01, 2006
The New EraGreat.
I woke up today, saw the time was 10.49AM and said,
"Dear God, did I overslept?".
I am so baffled because I didn't want to miss school, especially during the holiday.
I really want to study hard.
My best buddy in class is like my motivation.
We used to top the class but now I'm lagging behind.
10th in class and 65th in level?
I don't believe this!
Wake up SLEEPYHEAD!
Do you want to see yourself sweeping the streets in the future?!
If Nadia can do it, so can you.
Keep this in your head, bitch!
Well, please don't be offended by what I've just said.
It totally meant for me.
Nadia, I know you used to think that I'm your biggest competitor but NO.
I am not smart and I am not so good.
Congratulation!
In fact, you are better than me and you alrady proved it.
I really need you to tell me what i shoud do to excel in my studies just like you.
Any tips or whatever, please!
At least we could team up and you know, beat that DOGGY?
Isn't that what we planned to do for our 'O' Levels?
You have to help me, girlfriend!
ready for love at 3:19 PM.