Thursday, June 29, 2006
The TruthI'm exhausted. I'm pressured. I'm devastated. I'm depressed. I'm scared.
I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm exuberant. I'm disheartened. I'm sleepy.
I'm worried. I'm disorientated. I'm senseless.
So, what am I exactly?
I'M A LIAR.
Because.. (respectively)
My body is seriously dead tired.
I have a bigger responsibility because I'm considered the 'eldest' sister in my
family and now my parents sort of depend on me for almost everything.
We lost the match to Bowen as we were actually fighting for the 2nd spot.
All we need to do was to win or draw, BUT WE LOST!
Meaning we lost to them by ONE freakin POINT only!
Of my ART.
I have no idea on how to organise my prep work and how to finish painting my canvas.
I'm not sure if I'm prepared to be a 16-year-old kid.
Sitting for 'O' Level Examination.
We'll be playing against Yishun Secondary at JALAN BESAR STADIUM.
Infront of like kazillion of people. Spine-tingling huh?
Of tomorrow's match.
- FOR SHAME OR FAME?
I'm not that disheartened.
I'm not that exuberant.
I'm always sleepy.
Of EVERYTHING. ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF, REALLY.
I really don't want to know what L.O.V.E means.
I don't really know, 'WHO I AM.'
ready for love at 8:00 PM.