Wednesday, July 19, 2006
The EX-Factor
Some people really can piss the hell out of you, eyy?
Especially people who are so 'perasa-an'.
For example, you dumped your boyfriend and decided to move on with your life.
Your Ex-Boyfriend get to know another girl.
They eventually got together.
But still, he confesses that he misses me, still love me.
I really don't understand when it comes to all this.
Does it matter?
I don't have any issues with my Ex-Boyfriend, but his girl?
She thinks I'm jealous or something.
Like as if I give a damn about her, getting it on with my EX.
PUHHLEASE!~
Stop giving me that 'I have HIM now' look.
That look is purely disgusting.
I swear.
You are so proud because you have my EX?
Uggh!
That's really childish and immature of you, BITCH.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Because.. He's sooooo my 'BEKAS'.
Really.
Shame on YOU!
LOSER.
I won't lick what I've already spit.
So quit assuming that I DESPERATELY want YOUR man.
Currently, I'm pissed off with this 3 pathetic people.
1. Shorty NO Hottie.
2. Cleavage GumDrops.
3. Fried Maggie.
ready for love at 8:52 PM.