Sunday, July 23, 2006

The O Sea


I had a great time just now.
I went jamming with the boys to practice our performance for Teacher's Day.
They kind of asked me to join them.
I'll be playing either..
The Bass Guitarist OR the Lead Guitarist OR The Rhythm Guitarist.

SCHVEEET!
This is really complicated.
The song would be 'Here Without You' by Three Doors Down.
And.. MAYBE, I will present another item.
I'll be the vocalist for the song 'Slipped Away' by Avril Lavigne.
But, I'm not so sure because I'm really afraid to sing. LOL.

Anyway, I went to 4E4 BBQ pit at Changi after that.
Played some stupid games.
But it was really really fun like OMG, really.
We looked like Primary School kids playing with waterbombs and stuffs.

First, grab a partner and have one of your legs tied up to each other.
We then had to walk to the finishing line which is bags of waterbomb.
So, whoever reaches first, the better it is.
You're able to grab more bombs and throw it to any of your opponent.
The next was a game of the battle of the sexes.
Played the 'dog and bone' game.
Obviously the guys are better at this so they won.
And then Amirah was thrown into the sea by the boys. Funny.

We chilled out till late night.
Hear the music, talk crap, play guitars and sing along.
Mr Kek, Mr Tan and Mr Simon Lim came too.
But they went home early.

Mr Millath and Mr Tharmen came later that night.
Surprise surprise. I know the reason why.
They bought Whisky for us.
OMG! That's HOT! :DD

And I've been waiting for that someone to come.
But in the end he didn't even turned up.
I thought of taking pictures with you.
So that I can upload it at friendster to make it so obvious and make
'Shitty Sokempis Sohighlahh' (the bitch from my previous post?) jealous!

And you know, the cold and windy night, when we were getting high.
You and I could uhh..
OMG. I sounded like a 'silat' (Say it real fast, thanks to you eh Miss Kim. hehe!)
Yeah, I know! :p

ready for love at 2:36 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009