Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Showdown


Today will be the most memorable day of my life!
I wish I was able to watch everything.
All those great moments with me in the picture!
But the video camera's battery went flat and only the first half was recorded.

Towards the ending, during the prize presentation and the SUPERB HIGH SPIRIT
of us Siglapians, it was seriously BREATHTAKING!
We only managed to record some of it.
I will never forget this day!
Friday, 30th Of June.


Firstly, I learnt from Liyana that I was in 'The Newpaper.'
And yes indeed.
But my face was like OH-MY-GOD!
Is that me?
I look fucking fugly!

When we reached the stadium, my heart was pounding like crazy.
We warmed-up and did the stretching minutes later.
We said our prayers and within minutes the match began.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Coach with his boncet belly - looking very serious and angry.

First half, none of the team were leading.
Coach was really mad because we were attacking for 27 mins but no score from us.
I ripped off the already wounded part of my leg when a defender attacked me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OUCH.


2nd half;
Yishun Secondary was awarded a penalty and we were devastated!
But it was a miss!
What a relieve.

Moments later, Shamini scored a goal, minutes before the end of the match!
OMG. I FEEL LIKE KISSING HER SIA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look how happy we are as the cameramen snapped lots of our pics.

The referee blew the final whistle and everyone was jumping and we were all
piling on top of Shamini, something you always see in American Football!
The cameramen kept snapping our pictures and everything was like so happening!
We were so happy!

What makes it so special is that they switched on the water irrigation.
We were all drenched.
So much fun I swear!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After our prize presentation. NASA!

We changed to our orange jersey and all of us were in super high spirit and
super energetic during prize presentation.
Even the deejay loved us! Haha.

We went back to our seats to watch the Young Lions VS Home United FC match.
Some girls approached me and asked,

"Have you bought the NewsPaper? You're in the news. Cool ah you."

I was like okay, "Yeah I did."
Then before the S. League match begin, Hazimah suddenly told me that some of
the soccer girls from Zhenghua Sec wanted my number!

I was like "WHAT?!~"
As in girls you know? Never happen before.

And then when I walked past them, I could hear things like,

"Oi Oi Oi, look, it's Ayu! Ayu!"

The girls were like alerting each other about my presence.
My GOD!
I turned to look who called out my name and allI got from them was cheeky smiles.
Wow ehh? I was really scared okay.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't kiss me lah!


So we were all getting ready to go back.
Sakinah and I waited for Hazimah because she had forgotten to take her boots
so the rest of the girls went to the entrance carpark first.
There was this big bus in front of them.
It was dark inside, I assumed that that was our bus.

So when I walked past it, going towards the back door, a girl NOT from my
school went down and OMG! She's from Zhenghua!

Don't tell me.. Yeah.
Before I could even say that to myself some girls were already screaming
at the door calling out my name!
It was pretty funny in a way BUT also scary.
I laughed to myself, but at the same time I was shivering.

I'm not a freaking popstar, so why are they acting this way?
One of them actually went out and said "Hi Ayu!" infront of me.
Then she was like freaking excited, I don't know why.
I was really freaked out with these girls' behaviours!
A few of them were waving at me from the windows and even on the bus's step.

Thanks for the moral support. -.-
All my team could help was to laugh at me and tease me.
Saying that I've got ALOT of FANS!
Not funny sia.

I flashed eveyone a fake smile and settled down.
Then the girl who said 'Hi' to me just now suddenly appeared out of nowhere and
sat down beside me and said,

"Ayu, you very cute sia! Ugghh~! I want your number!
The girl inside the bus there also want your number."

She hugged me and said that she did it on purpose.
Reason being, some people in the bus will be jealous when she do that.
WHAT?!~

Aff then screamed sadly, "Where's my Ayu? Ayu! Ayu!"
She saw me and sat down beside me and told Hazimah to tell the girls that I'm hers!
Funny shit.
To make the girls even more jealous, she started taking pictures with me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks, my face was taken half only. Stop it sia Aff. HAHA.

Finally, the Zhenghua bus left.
With the girls still waving their goodbyes to me.
I waved back at them of course, if not they would think that I'm snobbish.
Then we waited for our bus.
We took a last picture of us together at the entrance.
What an experience!
Even with those weird things that had happened.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I will never forget this day!


ready for love at 1:18 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009