Sunday, August 20, 2006
The Graduates
Went to Jalan Besar Stadium at 10AM.
Just observing the lives of those National Women Soccer Players.
As surmised, it was indeed merriment and totally something I dreamed to do.
There was 'Pesta Sukan' going on and other clubs, schools, polytechnics and universities as well and it's a one-long-day tournament.
Met some new people, not exactly new but it's like I've already known them
through inter-school soccer tournaments and they are sociable human beings.
Miza, the Yishun Secondary School's Team Captain is one of them.
She's like a different person!
Not that bitch with attitude you saw when we're playing against her
school few months ago.
We all seemed to bond with each other like we were already friends.
Soffi was there too.
An old friend of mine who plays for Greenview Secondary.
Recently there has been rumours about her being real close to a girl.
People already suspected that they're together.
But who cares?
Well, I was surprised that she wasn't straight at first.
Because she's pretty and all.
Even Nurul and some other people of course.
But I don't mind, really.
This is just another HOT stuff to me.
Way to go, girls!
Sexual orientation is not in my list about making friends.
Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals etc?
Come on, they're human beings too.
They are happy in their on ways and we have no right to diss them.
Love is blind and it doesn't matter who that person is.
I just watched the show 'Imagine Me And You' which I had bought from eBay.
What a lovely movie it is.
Love story with happy ending.
Anyway, I'm sure these soccer people will be my wonderful new friends.
However, I'll never stop loving my NASA girlfriends. Nazzy, Affy, Suzzy. =))
Watch lots of matches, some frustrating ones, and of course BALLS.
I feel like running down the field and kick the crap out it!
It's so tempting and oh God, i miss soccer like crazy.
Once a week is not enough. I just want to play with balls and that's it.
As in no worries about 'O' Level, just have soccer in my life.
Come down for training every Monday and Friday at Teacher's Network.
Just SOCCER, SOCCER and SOCCER.
I think I have already made up my mind, this is what I want to do.
Playing for the Nationals is what I had awaited eagerly.
When will 'O' Level end? For goodness sake!
Soccer is my life. Really.
Soccer is my fervency.
Soccer will make me transcend.
Soccer is everything to me.
ready for love at 10:55 PM.