Wednesday, August 09, 2006
The Home
My throat is killing me softly.
It's been like what?
So last summer since I last coughed my lungs out?
I can feel my lungs in my throat, wobbling, and any sooner it will
probably just burst right out of my mouth.
I'm glad that I'm the type who falls sick like 4 times a year? Haha.
But when I fall sick, it will be really really so bad.
As if Angel Of Death is standing beside my bed.
I can't smoke anymore. I think.
It'd taste awful with a bloodied throat like this.
It's good that I couldn't smoke, isn't it?
Smoke-free.
It does sound preposterous though.
The fact that I was forced to stop because I can't take the pain?
Why didn't I find smokers a turn-off in the first place?
That could have probably saved me from harming myself.
I have to contend with my life. It looks shaky and unstable I think.
It is 4.49AM now and I'm chatting with my 24-year-old neighbour.
He told me he had entered my house even before the doors and windows are installed.
He was the 2nd family to moved into this block back then.
It was a new block.
A small house where the Bangla (construction workers) lived in used to
stand tall at the small field in front of my kitchen window.
Since he has been staying in this area for like about 12 years already,
I asked the most mentally deranged question ever; especially at these hour.
"So uhh, any 'stuffs' happened around here before I moved in?"
He then told me to avoid the field in front of my kitchen window there.
"The trees" he said.
I asked, "Why uhh?"
He then said, "Something was released there."
I went like OMFG!
Okay, Don't tell me.
I then changed the subject. LOL.
ready for love at 4:34 AM.