Wednesday, August 09, 2006
The ReturnYeah.
She just send me a mushy message and my reaction was like,
"Whatever, bitch? It's over. Done."
Who do you think I am?
Let me introduce myself.
I'm this bitch who won't lick back whatever shit that I've spitted out.
Get the picture?
Just get out of my life, you whore.
Or I'll throw the four-letter word right to your face!
I need my NASA Gfs more than you, unfaithful scumbag.
We shall go catch some fireworks tonight at the esplanade okay, NASA?
Make me happy, please.
Don't let that bitch-ass incommode me over there.
Just pray that we won't bumped into her okay.
I don't want to feel the heebie-jeebies when I was supposed to actually enjoy
myself tonight, watching fireworks and spend some my time with my HOT bitches.
And I want Awi to accompany me!
Where are you, gundu?!
You are supposed to be my partner tonight!
ready for love at 1:00 PM.