Wednesday, August 16, 2006
The Sister ActWhat should I call you?
Are you friend or foe?
This perpetual altercation have to bring to a halt.
I still wonder when you will ever grow up.
And stop behaving like an immature bitch.
13 years old already, yet you're not behaving like one.
I just think that your heart is encrusted or something.
It's like your blood and mine, ununited.
You are so fucking, irritating.
Like a cold-blooded mammal living with me under the same one roof.
Your egotism, you should just let it elapse.
You should know that right now, mum and dad have placed their hopes on us ever
since big sister left our family to nurture her own family when she was only 19.
Use your bloody brain!
Both of us already have brains that could think fully.
Youngest sister is still young.
And worst, look how childish you are!
You could even bicker with that 7 year old kid all the time!
What problems do you always have with her?
She's still young yet you couldn't even give and take.
No wonder people gets pissed off with you easily, and so do I.
I tried my best not to hate you, but you forced me to.
Every single day.
Why can't you be like other people's sister?
Don't you know the meaning of respect?
You don't have respect neither do you respect people.
You are IMPUDENT. And you will always be.
Even my friends already confronted me,
saying that you are crude, towards me.
The way you talk to me, the way you behave, maybe by just looking at you.
It is evident that you dont respect me, your own elder sister damn it!
We're even like strangers in school.
Nadia is my best buddy in class.
Nadia's younger brother is your best buddy in class.
Real coincidence. But at least he knows how to respect his sister.
And they are a loving sibling i may say.
They bonded so well, like what REAL siblings would do.
I hate you.
So what makes you think I will ever gonna do something right with you?
Sometimes I dont really want to know if you ARE my sister.
Because we're nothing like it.
And i mean NOTHING.
So who are you really?
I wonder..
ready for love at 2:29 PM.