Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Man Of The Year


A well-known conservationist Aussie guy I had ever known.
Passionate, enthusiastic for wildlife.
And that famous catchword like "Crickey!" and "Mate!".
You are the greatest Crocodile Hunter ever lived on earth.
Standing inches away from dangerous monsters without fear.
The world has lost an awesome wildlife icon, a passionate conservationist
and one of the proudest dads on the planet.
You are the man, Stevie.

I may not know you and of course you don't know me.
But I'm very sure the whole world knows you.

I will forever miss your documentary series "Crocodile Hunters".
Because there will be no more new and perpetual educational adventures
with nature's wildlife.
But I am really hoping and I'd like to wish your beloved wife Terri,
and your children Bob and Sue, all the best.
Keep that dream going.
You were 44.
If you are still alive today, I'm sure you would have said "Crocs Rule!"

But you died on a Monday morning.
4th of Sept while filming off the Great Barrier Reef.
You were killed by a stingray.
It was extraordinarily bad luck.
It's not easy to get spined by a stingray and to be killed by one is very rare.
You swam too close to one of the animals and that's how it happened.

I just realised that humans, will always be humans.
We'll die someday, no matter what.
Look at Steve, he may look invincible.
Lethal bites from snakes and crocodiles, still he survived it all.
I really thought your were immortal, Stevie.
How I wish that was true.
So he died doing what he loved most.
But I'm sure he left this world in a happy and peaceful state of mind.

Well, Steve Irwin, from all God's creature.
Thank You.

We shall observe 1 minute of silence.
Rest In Peace, mate.

1962-2006

Steve Irwin, right, and his wife, Terri with a giant Galapagos land tortoise at the Australia Zoo.

Remember when I moved in you,
And the holy dove was moving too.
And every breath we drew is Hallelujah.

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah.


"What a beauty!" - Steve Irwin

ready for love at 1:28 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009