Sunday, October 15, 2006
Death
So, how would you like to die?
Okay, you're obviously perplexed.
I mean exactly what I said.
Taking aboard the fact that one day,
we're all going to die, how would you like it to arrive?
I thought that dying in my sleep would be a good idea.
My late great great grandfather, the famous malay actor who acted
with the late P. Ramlee, died in his sleep.
He looked very peaceful, like he was enjoying a good nap.
But to think about it, I start to fear every night when I wanted to go to sleep.
If I have a choice of death, it'd be something like..
I didn't quite make it through, but that someone I saved, did.
It'd be even more wonderful to have your name inscripted on a wall with all
the other names - of people who died while trying to save the others.
People will live and tell, you'll never be forgotten. (:
ready for love at 9:12 PM.