Saturday, October 21, 2006
The Revelation
So, it's Saturday.
Not like any other Saturday I supposed.
I'm toppled by this first, ever compulsive catfights between me and my beloved Girlfriends.
Asinine, isn't it?
When I actually don't really know the reason why.
To the people who are affected by this;
I guess that I'm missing you people so badly that, I wanted Monday night,
the eve of Hari Raya, the last day which we believed to be 'Ghost-Free', you know?
I want it to be perfect.
I thought that a night out by the beach, the sounds of waves colliding
the waterbreakers we're sitting on.
The delicate night breeze blowing through our faces and hairs.
And coffees from Starbucks perhaps?
Although I don't really know what to do about the coffees.
Then we could scream our lungs out to release whatever that is distressing us!
But look at how things turned out to be.
I'm truly sorry.
I didn't mean it to be this way.
Call me a Hippie, including the L word, or whatever you call it.
I'm still standing strong with your presence and I love you people to bits and pieces.
ready for love at 11:57 PM.