Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The Game PlanFor a nano-second, family gathering is mirth I think.
Slept at Costa Sand Chalet Resort two days ago.
Brought my Xbox along and played 'Pro Evolution Soccer 5' with my brother-in-laws!
Typical, 'When Boy Meets Ball'.
Except for that I'm a girl of course. And I beat them twice! Haha.
Roller blading with my God-Dad and God-Sisters around Pasir Ris Park in the evening.
Life's a Beach. (:
I went home with my sister the next morning.
She wanna go to Vivo.
It's a soul-destroying depressing fact that I had to rot at home.
Ennui wilted when I content myself with that game ceaselessly.
Then a bunch of hare-brained 10-year-old kids who suddenly appeared on the
doorway and besought if they could come in to play too.
It's really asinine, I told them that they probably got the wrong house.
Without the faintest nod in irony's direction;
"It's okay. We go to random houses for Raya outing." said one of them.
So, my REAL friends came at night and find themselves glued to the game!
Awi, Aliff, Rusydi, Haikal, and Zul especially.
Again, 'When Boy Meets Ball'.
We then taught each other card tricks and were impressed by our own unique
supposedly fake 'Magic Tricks'.
They smoke some fags in front of me.
Temptation.
But here's the fact;
It completely failed to pique even an iota of interest in me.
Something is denying me the right to sleep, as they raced around my head.
I guess I miss you lahh, my Ultraman!
ready for love at 4:42 AM.