Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The Goodbye GirlIt's done.
P.O.A Paper 2 was kdfhjgufykjhfvyecn!
Although it's the same format and all, I'm still distracted by the differences.
But it wasn't abysmally done I think.
I went to the airport yesterday evening to study.
I asked Rusydi to tag along and I met my other two girlfriends there.
Sue and Aff went to Starbucks to get their coffees while Rusydi and I
started studying at Mac Donalds.
I'm sorry Aff that I didn't told you Haikal was there!
And I did not lie to you, okay!
Sue is the one who has her pants ignite.
Life is pleasant.
Better than ever.
I can't believe that I didn't smoke a single fag at all for the past few weeks!
Talking about fags made me have this protracted reverie about the times we spent.
It's because you're the one who inspired me to quit.
The ambiguity of our peculiar relationship.
I'm still afflicted by you, damn it.
ready for love at 5:14 PM.