Saturday, November 25, 2006
The Graduates
Soon, I'm beginning to realize that my secondary school life is over.
The four long years of bitter-sweet-sour times, are now just memories.
I wanted it to be photographed and kept forever.
Thursday;Graduation Night was a blast.
It was super effing cool.
With some peculiar things happening, no wonder it was stupendous.
Our darling Princess Aff and Syed Omar is the main highlight for tonight.
Just mere seconds after Aff received her lucky draw numbered 12th which is a $30
Voucher for Metro Isetan, Omar who is sitting beside her is being called up for
the 11th one, and the same prize!
How coincidence?
And as for Rab, this should be a lesson to you.
Never critisize about the prize during lucky draws or you'll end up being
the lucky winner of it yourself!
And of course the infamous incident on stage.
The nominees for Prom King and Queen.
'The Forbidden falls and the curtains saves the Princess.'
Yes, Omar fell off the backstage and he pulled Aff along but she grabbed hold
of the curtain, clinging on for her life! HAHA!
It happened in front of EVERYONE!
We dissolved into fits of laughter.
But I still find it cute, really.
You fell gracefully like a Princess lahh Aff. Hehe!
This would definitely be permanently etched on my brain.
Surprisingly, everyone participated in the mass dance.
Inside, we were like lunatic hordes trying to escape their asylum.
We dance really hard with Miss Fong, Mdm Aisyah, Mr Tharmen and Mrs Goh!
An overwhelming feeling of ecstasy followed closely by the distressing
hollowness of reality.
Because everything will eventually end, soon.
Friday;I had lots of fun today at the National Training.
Abi coached us, played a lot of games instead of physical training.
Hmm.. I think I'm gonna like this. (:
ready for love at 4:08 AM.