Tuesday, November 07, 2006
My Wants1) I want you.
2) I want to know what was so wrong with me that you are still in catch-22
3) I want you to realise that I'm like kazillion times better than her.
4) I want to stop smoking (Thank God I already did)
5) I want to join the National Women's U19 Soccer Team (After 'O' Level)
6) I want to explore the world
7) I want people to appreciate human rights
8) I want to meet t.A.T.u
9) I want to talk to Jordana Brewster over lunch
10) I want to act in a blockbuster film, fighting like Milla Jovovich
11) I want to be able play the guitar better than Troy MacCubbin
12) I want to marry Tom Welling
13) I want to make out with Olivia Wilde in a movie (Haha!)
14) I want to be richer than Bill Gates
15) I want to sing along an acoustic song with Avril Lavigne
16) I want to have a spontaneous liplock with Wentworth Miller
17) I want to be famous than Paris Hilton
18) I want to try having a hot girlfriend instead of a boyfriend
19) I want to learn to speak and understand Russian Language
20) I want to live in Orange County, California at some point in my life
21) I want to know why love sucks (Seriously)
22) I want world peace
23) I want to get married and make babies
24) I want a film to be made about my life (Eg. The Matthew Shepard Story)
25) I want to be a successful human being in future
26) I want to witness the Loch Ness Monster and UFOs
27) I want to be a heroine
28) I want to be with my loved ones forever
29) I want to do skydiving, bungee-jumping and snorkelling (Woohoo!)
30) I want to make a difference to the world
ready for love at 4:53 PM.