Thursday, November 30, 2006
A Letter From The Bottom Of My HeartYou, the one I can only look from afar.
Am I living my life the right way?
What am I doing right now?
I wonder, do you really like me?
I haven't really heard you saying that you do personally.
I'm always crying because of you.
I'm always hurting because of you.
Do you really think I can do it?
Can I be brave enough to live like that?
I miss you again, just like it was yesterday.
My desire to see you just won't disappear.
You just keep appearing in my mind.
The more I comfort myself, the more I cry.
Even if I rub away those tears secretly.
The memories are spreading to other memories.
Making me cry with a painful heart.
You, who went into the arms of another.
I can only look upon, helplessly.
You and me?
Na'ah, it's not gonna happen.
I better make a move.
ready for love at 5:28 AM.