Tuesday, December 26, 2006
The Cold Turkey
Sue came up with this idea and I decided to post it.
Write 5 weird facts/things about me.And this is what she said:-
1. You have more favourite female artist than male artist.
2. You use words that needs to be look up in the dictionary for people's references.
3. You can fall asleep in any conditions/surroundings, like sitting on a wooden chair.
4. You sometimes make the puppy eyes trick to make people do your favours.
5. You can make the wildest imaginations out of anything in particular.Wow Sue, I wonder how you could come out with answers so facile.
And it's a little overblown and melodramatic.
I was astonished at the depth of her insights into my personality.
Fine, what she had mentioned, it's kinda true.
HEHE!
Anyway, I went to Shen Shiong at Bedok with Titi and Hani to buy things for BBQ.
Then I met Nazreen at Tamp near the Palm Park area as she's buying some ciggs.
Well, I'm having this pit at Changi tomorrow and I hope mother nature is on our side.
I hope there won't be any heavy downpours tomorrow or it's gonna suck!
Can anyone help me please?
I need ideas/suggestions for a 'Dare' game tomorrow!
Give me any sick/retarded/extreme dare challenges!
Here I am running out of plausible ideas at an alarming rate.
Please, if you have any. Call me at 984.. you know? A.S.A.P!
ready for love at 1:04 AM.