Thursday, December 14, 2006
IronyI'm not supposed to love you.
I'm not supposed to care.
I'm not supposed to live my life,
Wishing that you were there.
I'm not supposed to wonder,
Where you are and what you do.
But I'm sorry, I really can't help myself.
Cause I think I'm in love with you.DAMN.
Herman ushered me to the training ground today.
He actually wanted to see me in action, and by that, I meant soccer.
But really, it was super hapless for him.
Instead of kicking balls, it was physical training today because of the rain.
After that Herman and I went to watch 'Eragon' at the Orchard Cinema.
That movie was indeed, outstanding.
And yes, the main character is cute.
Thanks for everything, Herman.
I truly feel sad for you.
You are that one perfect guy who cares for me so much.
But my heart isn't opening up for you.
I don't understand why my heart doesn't beat for you.
Instead, it beats for that bitch.
WHY?
ready for love at 1:22 AM.