Friday, January 05, 2007
The Earth's Girls Are EasyAlmost three months of enervation due to 'O' Level Examination,
my girlfriends worry about me becoming detached.
You guys bemoaned that I talked/blogged about my new friends too much.
Sorry, maybe it's because I see them three times a week?
But that doesn't mean that I totally had forgotten about you people.
Aff, I feel terrible about how you feel.
You know I will never forget you, Naz and Sue.
And of course Shaz. I wonder how she's doing right now.
We still haven't do the sleepover and movie marathon at her house!
26th Dec;I had barbecue with the girls from the National Team at Changi.
As expected, it rained cats and dogs.
Our Pit 9 was flooded, the shelter itself looked like an island.
We shifted ourselves to Pit 8, set up our mini barbecue and pitched the tent.
We spent the night in freezing cold.
With sopping comforter to sleep on, non-stop raining, mosquito bites?
Nevertheless, it was a splendid experience for us.
With Soffi's incredibly stupid jokes, we never fail to dissolve to fits of laughters.
Something weird happened in the wee hours though.
I was fast asleep but was alerted to the girls' mayhem.
They were digging, looking for something in the sand.
Titi's slipper went missing when she accidentally stepped into the quicksand.
The lights in the toilet went on and off when a black cat ran across us.
Anyway, morning came so rise and shine.

The next morning, this is where we took turns to sleep.

The flooded playground beside our shelter.

The water were slightly deeper at night when we sat by the swing.

We stripped into Sports Bra!28th Dec;I had two days one night chalet with the school girls and boys soccer team.
Went to Shen Shiong with Mrs. Goh by her car, to buy things in the morning.
Wak came to my house later to help me carry my things.
So sweet right? HAHA!
Aff's dad came to our salvage.
I salute him, because I was astonished by the way he arranged the charcoals.
For the first time in my life, really, I saw every single charcoal in the mini barbecue place turned hot red.

Oh well, that's the first thing we do as soon as we settled down.

Ohh, and there she is, my Shen Shiong partner, Mrs. Goh.

Rab being too engrossed with Pro Evolution Soccer, my Xbox okay!

And not forgetting me and my hot girlfriend.

OMG! Do you see who I see?

Aff, Yana and I.

Gawd, I looked high right? She's gonna shag me!30th Dec;I went out with some of the girls from the National Team.
Aini, Mas, Titi, Soffi, Farhani and Nana.
We were planning to watch 'Night At The Museum' but unfortunately, the seats available were too near in front and we had no choice but to cancel it.
We hang around Orchard area before settling down at Esplanade.
At 8PM, I had to rush back home for a while because my mum's friend is
coming over to take her things.
I met them up at the Esplanade at 10.30PM later that night.
Aini, Mas, Soffi and Nana had to go back.
Only left with me, Hani, Titi and her boyfriend, Asyiq.
By 11PM, Ashiq and Titi left, so Hani and I stayed till 12.30 midnight, chatting.

We contemplated the gorgeous scenery.

Mas and I.

Soffi, Mas, Aini and I.NEW YEAR EVE;Aff, Hani, my sister and I countdown in the Taxi.
Why?
Because we waited for 30 bloody minutes but all taxis we saw were hired.
We were planning to hop in to a taxi whenever either one of us manage to get one.
Frustrated, I called a cab.
As soon as I put the phone down, Aff called and said that she can no longer wait.
So she also called a cab.
And a cab stopped right in front of her after that.
No, it's definitely not the one that she had just called.
So in the end, we both had to cancel our cabs.
Pfffffffft.
We then met Omar, Farhandy and Suhaimi at Downtown East.
Went into D'Marquee and party hard.
On random not, I feel like sharing something.
Let's see my mutual conversation with Aff just minutes ago.
Part 1fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
ayu i..
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
think i am becoming lesby too.
Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
yar right
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
seriously
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
aku dah tersangkut ngn pompan nie.
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
tapi dier 22 babe.
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
mcm mana nk tackle?
Part 2Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
you're in catch-22?
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
yeah beb , nice word.
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
trying to be cool is it! ahh!ahh! ahh!!
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
i miss you sia.
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
when can i sing with you!? and become crazy!
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
i wanna comeover to your house on tuesday ker wednesday ker? i tell you all these days i'm booked by so many people.
Part 3fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
anyways , i think my habib miss you!
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
he asked me tadi morning
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
why your friend yg kerje pizza hut tk tdo sini lagi!
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
hmmm!!!
Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
HAHA!
Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
SERIOUS?
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
I SWEAR!
Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
awww.. so sweet
Ayu - I miss my bitches and sluts. says:
i wish i got habib like urs
fa-izah : sixty-nine says:
nah , your habib angkat k!
Aww, I love you my we-were-once-together Girlfriend!
ready for love at 1:17 AM.