Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Older And Aging
The clock ticked.
Minutes, seconds, passed uneventfully.
Hmm, not really.
I countdown solely in the bus.
Ohh well,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yes to you Noridayu, Idayu, and Ayu too.
Look at you!
All grown up!
But I wonder why you haven't grown up, like physically.
Okay, so the first person to wish me was HERMAN.
But he's considered cheating, because he mentioned it in advance.
Same goes to two strangers whom I barely met.
And also to the girls in the National Team.
So if I were to follow the time when the clock struck midnight.
It would be my rattling girlfriend, Aff. (:
Awwww, I love you lah, bitch.
Then my sister, followed by my mum and then my dad.
Next was Farhani, and then Sue, Yasin, Salwa and finally Sarah.
The rest, I don't know when. HAHA.
I am going to kill Mimi if she forgets my birthday!
Really!
And okay, I am fully booked today!
God family, Herman, NASA Girlfriends, Soccer Girlfriends, my eldest sister?
I am going to be a busy woman today.
And Aff, I think you'll know this.
Hehe!
"I will sleep the sleep of a contented child, excited with expectation because I know tomorrow (today) is going to be the best day of my life, EVER!"
Yeah, I fucking agree with that.
ready for love at 1:53 AM.