Friday, January 12, 2007
Till Then
Yesterday, Herman left me a sombre message.
" When you read this in the morning, it will be my last message to you and sorry that I messaged you at this time. Just wanna let you know what I've been holding deep inside my heart because it's now or never. Ayu, did I manje (pamper) you too much? I do this just for you and I want you to be happy. I have everything I want in life but your love is priceless. To tell you the truth, your priceless love that I've been chasing and I want you. I need you, I love you but you didn't notice it I guess it can no longer be me and you. If without me makes you happy, so be it. I will try my best to forget about you. It should be hard to let you go and I can't believe this is happening but I have to I guess. So this is goodbye forever. Just take care and be happy k. Good night and sweet dreams. =..( "I told Aff about it.
And this is what she said.
" Dear Ayu, I read it all and I don't have much to say because by now its really really obvious. To me, this man loves you with all his heart and all he expects from you is your pure love and nothing else. He stands tall waiting for you and in return its disappointment. Tell me where you wanna get such a guy, even me and Sue and Naz thinks he's the perfect guy for you.. mind not about us, but your opinion must be the same too. Yes i understand you dont know whats holding you back but let me tell you this. If you dont give him a chance, you never know what tomorrow can bring you.. a whole lot of new happiness and precious time ahead. "My brain was overdrive but my emotions were still nowhere to be seen.
It was impossible even to begin to comprehend the sheer scale of devastation
his revelation was wrecking inside me.
OMG, I'm a fucking heart breaker. *sobs*
ready for love at 2:41 AM.