Tuesday, February 27, 2007
The Coquette
Sunday, 25th February;Team Under-17 had a match against United World College of South East Asia.
Obviously they are Eurasians, and of course, heaps of hot chicks.
It was a tough fray, since their bodies and strengths are two times ours.
But we played strenuously.
That girl in jersey Number 3 is definitely hitting on me.
But too bad, we didn't have the chance to exchange numbers. HAHA!
So yeah, it was pure slacking after that.
Soffi and I went night riding around the neighbourhood for awhile,
before eating cup noodles with her under her block and chilled till 3AM.
Monday, 26th February;I had training, as usual.
Today's training was fun, not really into fitness training.
But God, my legs are throbbing.
I have muscle cramps everywhere!
We then went to Far East Plaza to window shop after training.
At 11PM, Soffi and I went to meet her ex, Fifi and Fifi's bestfriend, Apen.
We had dinner at Tampines McDonald where they were both studying.
And wow, Apen.
HOT GILER!We shall go on a date someday, okay? :p
ready for love at 3:09 AM.