Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Speechless
Lovestruck.That's the word to describe me now.
Aff told me I've fallen into this situation.
And I really hate being in it.
Going through it all over again and again and again and again.
Impossible.I really loathe that word.
I've always thought that nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing.
But that's emotional child's play compared to what I'm dealing with now.
So yeah, I know it wasn't easy for you to string together that many words.
But I couldn't thank you more for not being too cynical about it.
I mean, everything I said came from the bottom of my heart.
All that I am, all that I see, all that I dream and do are brighter,
more beautiful and meaningful, because of my feelings for you.
That would already be more than enough for me, even if you
didn't feel the same way all along.
I told you to wear a mask, kan?! Hehe!
Or I did say that I wanted to be blinded for a while but I guess it
didn't want to miss that wonderful moment.
And then when you looked at me, with those beautiful eyes,
and beautiful smile, I think I had tripped onto something and fell.
Again.
Yes, all over again.
I should have brought a pepper spray with me in the first place!
Spray my eyes before it could even catch a glimpse of you?
Well, closure is overrated. I prefer open-ended unrequited love.
I've longed for a relationship which can last through time.
Yeah you know, like Romeo and Juliet, Fred and Wilma, Sandy and Kirsten?
Emm be a WOman, put down your chocolate soda and fight for her!
Okay, stop it already Ayu!
I need some sleep, like really.
So goodnight!
ready for love at 5:32 AM.