Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day


Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day to every son/daughter of Adam And Eve!
This is the day recognized by them, a day to show one their true love.
How dedicated their love is and how much they love for one another.
This day itself is factitious.

I went to Affy's house early in the morning and as usual, she's fast asleep.
I jumped on her bed vehemently, to awaken her from her siesta.
Then I bought a purple rose for Amira before we both went to meet her at her house.
Aff helped Amira dressed into a pretty lady for Valentine.
She looked stunning, I swear! :D

Then Amira's off to meet her Valentine so Aff followed me.
I met up with Soffi before going to Queensway Secondary with her.
The girls were having an inter-school match that day.
Queensway VS Deyi, Queensway emerged victorious at the end.
Then we went to Jalan Besar Stadium to see the Young Women's game.

That same night, I thought about going out with Herman.
He really wants to bring me out for Valentine, so why not?



He gave me this Rose and brought me here for dinner.


He macam Mat, don't you think so? Haha!


Dinner by the sea.


Cool scenery.


The first course of the meal. Oysters and scallops, anyone?


This is the main course, which I chose a tenderloin something something with a brown blue cheese gravy?
It tastes like you don't want to know!


He chose a Lamb Ala something something, which is served with rice.


This is the only part I've been waiting for! Desserts!


After that we went to watch midnight movie at Orchard Cineleisure.
The show starts at 2.05AM so we chilled for an hour or so.
Thought of watching Ghost Rider but the seats available were pathetic.
So Epic Movie it is, what a hillarious and stupefied movie!
You'll laugh your ass off.

And when we're heading back home, he said there's something urgent and
he needs to drop by his home first.
He lied, instead he gave me something.



A Teddy!


And it was this BIG!


I was caught by surprised and I don't know whether I should accept it or not.
You know, it's really complicated between us.
We sat down under my block to straighten things out.
Sad to say, it hasn't been settled yet. ):


I really appreciate everything, and I mean everything, Herman.
But yet again, I've told you before, now is not the time.

ready for love at 1:18 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009