Sunday, March 11, 2007
The BoutMy whole Saturday was gone, all just by kicking balls.
I had this '4th Ambassadors' SRC Charity Soccer Fiesta' at The Padang.
I had to wake up early in the morning at 6AM to meet Aini and the rest
at City Hall by 7AM. I was kinda late though. Hehe!
My 5-a-side team consists of Mardhia, Miza, Anniqa, Aini, Nadia and I.
All super robust. =P
The thing is, we were so engrossed about good players that we had
forgotten the most important player in a match -
A Goalkeeper!So yeah, we took turns being one.
We didn't give any opportunities to the opponent to score.
But we then found out that there were rivals around.
First match was against one of the NYP teams.
Second was against one of the RP teams.
We beat them both and qualified for the quarter finals.
There's a short break and while waiting, we rested under the shade.
We bought some food from Old Chang Kee and waited for our next match.
We then beat another RP team and qualified for the semi finals.
That's when we met one of the NTU teams.
It was a tie and so we needed to have a penalty shootout.
Aini missed one so I guess that's how we lost to them.
If not we would be in the finals, striving for 1st or 2nd placing.
We were ranked 4th after Goofy's Team beat us.
Their team consists of our seniors whom are ex-National players.
Confirm no chance. But we played well, lost 0-1. Okay
aper..

The girl in Blue, is the NYP Team.

That's the RP Team.

Aini and Miza.

The Strippers. Why?
We stripped to change clothes like anywhere, even here? HAHA!

And this is when we're starving.
You can see both our clothes are put out to dry behind Miza! We then proceed to Jurong Stadium to support our Seniors' Game.
They lost to Bishan Arsenal 4-1.
I then had a game too which starts later, at 7 PM.
Team Under-17 VS Jollilad Arsenal.
It was Titi's team. Her mum is so cool, because her mum is in the team too!
Okay, so we beat them 4-1!
And so far, this is the best game ever! I swear!
It's because we sort of communicated well and the scorings were fantastic! =)
But now I feel retarded, because my right hand hurts so badly.
I can't open bottle caps, crack my hands, grip something hard
and worst, even SMS-ing hurts?!
It was when I tried to save the penalty shootout by one of the NTU girls.
I'm not used to being a keeper, so I didn't stiffen my hand.
I guess the Angmoh's really got super strength, huh?
Mcm BITCH
kan?
ready for love at 11:47 PM.