Thursday, March 08, 2007
The CascadeToday morning just felt like Heaven.
My world was calmed for a moment.
At 5 PM, I went to Elias Mall to fix my super old bike's front tire.
I then cycled to Tampines to meet Bestie under her void deck.
Miza also came to join us.
Soffi had two friends with her, Gee and err.. what's her name?
They both claimed that they knew Hottie and her GF.
It's really a small world.
Played soccer under the void deck till 7 PM.
We chilled and cycled around, meeting Gee's Friend and their Girlfriends.

Meet my Gang's Bike!I also accompanied Bestie to the Clinic to buy her mum's medicine.
I tried to mimic the Supercross Motorbike's cornering with my bike,
and thanks to my incautiousness, I ended up hurting myself.
I was dragged for almost a metre with the bike when it slid along
the pathway near Pavillion. Paisey! Paisey!
Viewers discretion to be advised.
Later at 10 PM, I went up to Bestie's house to have dinner.
After that I left my bicycle behind for Wan to 'Pimp My Bike'.
I took a bus home and I'm blogging now.
ready for love at 11:59 PM.