Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Entertainment


Wednesday 7th March;

Woke up very early today at 10 AM, I was petrified when I couldn't
find my cell phone anywhere a meter near me.
I got the shock of my life when I found it resting on the desk in
front of my bed.

484681683417 questions throbbed its way across the front of my skull.
"Dear God, did Daddy checked my phone without my permission?"
"Did he went into my inbox and read all my messages?"
"OMG! What if he really did?"


I mean, like hello, I'm 17.
My parents are totally cool about me having Boyfriends.
But not when it comes to Girlfriends?
As in not a friend who is a girl but yeah, Girlfriend.
I was running out of plausible reasons at an alarming rate!

Eventually, I allowed myself the luxury of a carefully controlled sigh.
I later learnt that my youngest 8-year-old sister was the one who checked
my phone because she wants to check out the new games I got.
What a relief ehh! HAHA!

After sending Ifah to school, I met with Bestie.
Accompanied her to Greenview Secondary for awhile.
We then had lunch with these two other friends of Soffi's, Fifi and Apen!
Apen, maooot aje. =P

We both then went to Bowen Secondary to watch a game.
Bowen Secondary VS Zhenghua Secondary. It was a tie.
So many hot girls in the Bowen's Girls Soccer Team lah! But all like Minah!
We've been eyeing this player number 7,
who also plays for Paya Lebar-Punggol Club.
She kept on scrutinizing me and Soffi, but in a good way lahh,
grinning away and in fact almost the whole Bowen team also did that!


Flirtatious Besties at Bowen Secondary!


And then Bestie went to training while I go meet Aff and Sue!
I became their Boyfriend for a day or so. Sue said,
"Now I know how to bring you to shopping without you complaining at all.
I shall bring any soccer game for you to play with!"
Because I was too engrossed with.. Say, let me tell you the story.



 
 


Not 1, not 2 but 3 times Aff took my photos without me realising it!
And when I play any soccer games, you may not want people to know
that you're my friend and you know me because I will be LOUD!
The lady in this particular shop chuckled at the way I play.
Aff said I was being a bitch because I didn't took any pictures with them today.
So we hang out around town and had dinner before meeting back with
Bestie and Miza and then chilled at the Garden beside Takashimaya till 11 PM.


In the train on the way back home!



HOME SWEET HOME! =)

ready for love at 3:52 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009