Sunday, March 25, 2007
The Birthday GirlHere it is,
YOUR Birthday.
And here I am, once again trying to find the words.
For all the good wishes and feelings, my heart holds for you.

That is the most crappiest face I've ever made, caught red-handed by you.
HAHA! So yeah, Happy Birthday to a friend who is talented, witty, charming..
And sexy?
Well, sometimes I can't tell us apart..
Kidding! It's as simple and as deep as that.
Your Birthday is a day set aside, just to celebrate you.
A day to shower you with attention, and appreciate your goodness and warmth.
In my own way, I celebrate you the rest of the year, too.
For you are a very rare person and my Super Best Friend lah!
And I thank you for being a wonderful part of my world.
We've finally come full circle my friend.
We've traveled quite a long road, huh?
So many years, okaylah, 5 years to be exact?
So many indescribable ups and unbelievable downs.
Yet, nothing can stop this unbreakable friendship we share.
We've loved and hated and laughed and cried.
I still remember the days of my God-Sis-fever-times.
You were there all along to help me whenever we both fought.
The day we had Smallville marathon at your Sis's house.
We got so emo-ish after that and starred as A2A,
trying to lip synced M2M's 'That Day You Went Away' music video.
And probably it sends the wrong message to her since she thought we're an item! HAHA!
The day we both had our belly pierced.
I still remember that guy saying mine's easier cause I got no
BABAT!
Well, he whispered that to me. Okay fine, that was last time.
I admit that now I definitely have
Babats like everywhere!
We also made this salesgirl thinks we're such a BITCH, giving excuses for not
being able to pick up the handbag which fell off from the model doll!
I mean, we both just had a naval piercing and we were told not to bend our
body as it will hurt and bleed more!
Poor lady. We really felt terrible.
The day we went somewhere I can't really remember and took Neoprints together.
We then cast aspersions on this particular girl who took Neoprints by herself
and still have the cheeks to put it up for Rankings.
OMG. So
kental okay?
The day, the day, so many days.
All.. can never be forgotten.
Thanks for being..
1) My Online-Grammar-Checker.
2) Someone whom I can really
ajak rompak!3) My We-We-Once-Together-Partner but yeah, you've officially dumped me!
4) An ass because you go for Suee. HAHA!
5) Someone which even words can't express how much you mean to me!
You are my Best Friend.
Nothing will ever change that.
NOTHING!
I LOVE YOU LAH, KENTOT!
ready for love at 3:52 AM.