Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Not-So O.C


Friday 16th March;

Nisa had a pit at East Coast and so I met Bestie at 6 PM.
We took bus number 15 and waited for the Birthday Girls to arrive.
Ice-cream cakes from Swensen. SWEET!

I dropped by at the Pasir Ris Beach later at midnight.
The Greenview Netballers also had a barbecue pit.
But Bestie couldn't come along, so Wan and Yan send me to the pit by bike.
It was already late. Only Fifi, Sally, Jasmine and Apen were there.

From a distant, we could hear banging noises of some drunkard Indians.
They used dustbins and bottles then sing at the top of their lungs,
dancing preposterously on top of the table.
It wasn't at all entertaining, the fact that our pit was 36 and their's were 35.

1. Fifi was kinda disappointed that Soffi couldn't come.
She kept giving me this look like I reminded her of Soffi.
"Dasar kembar korang duer!" (You guys are totally like twins!)
She said when she realised that my 'R' pronunciation is also karat.

I saw lots of Vodka bottles drank by Sally and Apen on the table.
Sally was awoken due to the noise.
I played Taitee with Apen and won 4 out of 5. HAHA!
Then, we all sat by the waterbreaker, and I sat beside Apen.
Sally played the guitar. We both took turns playing the guitar
He's really a humorous guy and he has a lovely vocal.

2. A lonesome Fifi then sat beside me and said;
"Serious ah, Ayu macam kembar Soffi.."
(Serious ah, Ayu's like Soffi's twin..")

I smiled. Then talked to her and tried to console her.

At a certain point of time, only Apen and I were left alone together.
She asked me to play a few songs and I did while she listened.
She also asked me to teach her, but complaint that her fingers were hurt.
It was as though time has broken it's wings.
I could have sworn that that was the greatest moment ever!
I didn't want it to end..

Jasmine wanted to go home so we packed our stuffs and headed
to her terrace home which is a 9-minutes-walk away.
Everyone were exhausted.
Fifi, Sally, Jasmine and I lay down at the sofa, Apen on the swing outside.
I still couldn't sleep.

Killing time, I head to the curb for a smoke.
The settings, like those big houses and super quiet surroundings..
I suddenly had a flashback about a scene from the first Episode of The O.C.

Ryan heads to the curb for a smoke, like what I did.
But lucky for him, a pretty girl is standing there already. Marissa.
The girl next door. She asks Ryan what he's doing here.
He tells her the story about the car and she chuckles,
assuming Ryan is really the Cohens' nephew from Boston.

Okay, except for that my version didn't turned out that way.
No pretty girl standing there, very unlucky indeed.
I thought that Apen would be that pretty girl, Marissa.
But when I turned to look back, I saw Apen snoozing instead, on the swing.
Geram ajer~ HAHAHA!

My reverie was then cut short by a flashing blue and red light.
I went back into the house with the cigarette still lighted
to let the police passed by, before going out again.
I then walked towards Apen. Gosh, what a sleeping beauty.
I wonder if she's comfortable enough because it's a wooden swing.
Huge droplets of sweat jettisoned from her every skin pore.
I watched them rolled down her perfect nose, along the edge of her
perfect upper lip and onto her perfect chin, before waking her up.
I told her to sleep on the sofa I had lain just now instead.

I went into the house and sat on the sofa Fifi slept on.

3. She woke up and sat down.
She glared at me with those divine eyes of hers
and mentioned two words, then smiled.
"Macam kembar" (Like twins)
All I could do was to give her a weak smile.
I know how badly she wants Soffi to be there with her.
The fact that I reminded her of Soffi, I feel.. weird? Haha!


We then decided to go home since it's almost 7 AM.
I walked back home and slept like a pig.
Eeuuw..~ Not really. Haha!

ready for love at 10:39 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009