Monday, March 05, 2007

The Seduction


Today;

It's getting real late.
The dawn is breaking, soon.
I still don't understand why I'm having difficulties sleeping.

I went out with my God Family in the evening to As-Shalihin for Dinner.
My sister and I then went to Soffi's block to chill.
That's it, now I'm blogging at 6 AM in the morning!
I just woke my sister up because she needs to go to school!

Friday 2nd March;

It was Siglap's Biggest Concert of the year. Cest' La Vie.
I had to skip my National training and I'm not supposed to.
It's because I will be having a match against the
Police Force the very next day.
Aff, Sue and I went with Omar, Suhaimi, Farhandy and Rabbani.


Me and Affylicious!



And then Aff and I went to the Airport to eat at Popeye's.
It was my first time eating there, though I've heard of it from
Sue, Naz, and Aff, for like 219684619 times already!


In the toilet, AGAIN.


I met up with my sister at West Plaza.
She wants to go home with me so that she won't get the nagging. HAHA!
And like suddenly, we felt like taking pictures!
It was quite peculiar, the fact that we don't really talk much to each other.







And then to self-obsession?






Saturday 3rd March;

I went to Clementi Stadium with Bestfriend.
Her game starts at 5 PM while mine starts at 7 PM.
My Team Under-17 then started warming up when the
senior's game was about to end.
Then at the corner of my eyes, I saw Fifi, Germaine, Siti,
Sally and OMG, Apen!
She did turned up to support us.
When I was playing, Sally and Soffi shouted my name playfully, to chaff Apen.
It's because they know what was going on. Bunch of idiots! HAHA!

So we put up another arduous clash but of course,
the women aged 20-30 plus in the Police Force got the better of us.
It was a good experience though.

The game ended and we shook hands with the players from other team.
And OMG, An was there!
I looked at her, she looked at me and I murmured "An..".
She smiled and asked me how am I doing and patted on my left cheek.
After walking a few steps she called me from the distance and said "Keep it up!"
Ahh la ding ding! =)

After the game, we went to eat at McDonalds.
And then met up with my sister at City Hall Station.
In the train, Apen and I sort of have an exhange messages using
Sally's mini magnetic writing board.
Sally teased and demanded 5 cents for each message being passed. LOL.

Me : Apen HOT!
I wrote it for fun and showed it to Bestfriend, I quickly erased it when
she's being bitchy, wanted to show it to Apen!
And then she wrote back those words and showed it to Apen!
OMG, Bestfriend is going to get it from me sia!
She then wrote to me back.
Apen : Thanks! =)
Me : Hi !!
Apen : (Said something I can't remember, so I asked her again)
Me : What did you say just now? Haha!
Apen : When want to reply, don't make it obvious to Siti!
Me : Yes I know.
Apen : (TIC TAC TOE)
Me : 1st move
Apen : 2nd move
Me : (It's really obvious I can't win already) K, I lose. =P
Apen : Huhuhu! =P

And then I can't remember what else.
I did told her to take care and message me when she reached home.
And she did.
Then I was back to computer, internet surfing, Friendster,
messaging my HOTTIE, and chatting with Aff?


PS : Her rocking body and sexy legs still drives me crazy!

ready for love at 6:09 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009