Wednesday, March 14, 2007
The VivacityI just checked the results for the transfer appeal.
Hah! NYP. Let me recall who else were posted there.
Nadia, Shazwani, emm.. Who else huh?
Say, I wanted to be your listening ear but I overslept.
I'm sorry that in the end, it was super short.
The essence of the dream only lingered for the duration of the journey.
I slept and was awoken by HOTTIE around noon.
She was super early.
Along came the Zhenghua Girls, Aff and Sue, then Bestie, Mas and Nisa.
We ate, chilled and watch movies.
It was as if we're having a party in my house. Haha!

Zhenghua Girls

HOTTIE, Me, Aff, Sue, and Bestie.

Movie-ing!

Whose daughters are these, so hardworking?

Who else if it isn't Me and Soffi?! HAHA!

My dad mistook Soffi for Me, from the back!
Like a God-Daughter lah. LOL.Wondering what's the occasion?Actually, we were being challenged by this group of people from Macpherson.
Most of them are Butches?
So we had a 11-a-side friendly match against them held at Pasir Ris Park.
They had 3 guys in their team but none in ours.
A fight then broke out between a guy and Anura.
You've been touch by an angel, boy.
If not you'd probably head home with panda eyes, given by me and Bestie.
We beat them 3-1. Which is commendable? =)
They requested for a second leg.
It would probably be held around the North-West side this time round,
Ang Mo Kio area perhaps?
Good luck to us again.
After that Bestie and her GF, Mas, Nisa followed me home.
Nisa and Mas then went back early after updating Nisa's MP3.
I was doing my thing, Bestie and her GF were doing their things.
Only until, I was called in for a
Threesome?
I bet
Lucifer was there all along, guiding me?
After all, she's my ex.. OMG. Heheh!
Puas Hati Ahh!~
ready for love at 2:30 AM.