Friday, March 02, 2007
The WarmthSo, yeah. I woke up around 12 PM.
At 2PM, Affy called me when I was in the bathroom washing the toilet?
Sue, Aff and I then went to Parkway Parade to do some shopping.
Err.. wait, define shopping please?
Anyway, the prolonged bus ride + sleepiness = camwhore.
Well, actually I'm not really into that. Hehe.

In the bus?

No comments.

Toilet Photo Session = Priceless

Parkway Parade Isetan's Barney!

Gawd! Affy is a stalker! I swear!

Alala baby ah!So, I was browsing some files and documents when I found something.
An old video of mine? Not really old lah. Haha!
In case you're wondering about the conversation;
Apet : "Ehh dier dah pass belom?"
Herman : "Belom ahh!"
And at the end, I actually said something like "Minah REMPIT ahh!"
I have no idea why I said that, cause I sounded like a Minah. Euuw!~
My reaction? I laughed sardonically.
I also gave myself a standing ovation.
And yes, my dad FOUND this video.
He gave me a warning, because he said that I would be in
serious trouble if I was caught by the Traffic Police. HEHE!
Okay sure, give me a few more months lah!
I am so gonna take my driving license when I turned exactly 18, okay!
And to you NAZREEN;
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!"Eh Ayos my sidekick cum lesby partner, thank you for re-living
my Epin days. Biatch !! Love you."I gave you a Minahrep-style message and you returned me in that style too?
Thanks ahh, Epin.
Love you too., forever and ever uhh babe. (:
ready for love at 3:07 AM.