Sunday, April 22, 2007
Things to do FIRST :
1) Enjoy the song in my player first.
2) Play the video, then pause it back for it to load.
3) You can read my recently updated post or something.
4) Tell yourself over and over again "Trust me, it's worth waiting."
5) After it's halfway loaded, you can play the video? (If cannot wait, horr.)
6) But of course, need to stop the song in my player first.
7) Then you can enjoy the song in this video, with lyrics given.
Period. =)
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
Hey girl, you know you drive me crazy.
One look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still will never understand why you hang around.
I see what's going down.
Cover up with make-up in the mirror.
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again.
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.
Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect.
Every action in this world will bear a consequence.
If you wade around forever you will surely drown.
I see what's going down.
I see the way you go and say you're right again, say you're right again.
Heed my lecture.
Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.
As your lies crumble down a new life she has found.
Face down in the dirt, she said this doesn't hurt, she said I finally had enough.
Face down in the dirt, she said this doesn't hurt, she said I finally had enough.
One day she will tell you that she has had enough, its coming round again.
Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
Face down in the dirt she said this doesn't hurt she said i finally had enough.
My thoughts are clearly said here, through this song.
She has had enough, you fucktard.
I'm not perfect either.
But at least I don't go around and make people cry, bloody heartbreaker.
And as for you, I really care alot about you.
And I don't need any reason from you,
if you were to be angry with me about what I've just said.
But all I know is that, I'm saying something in everyone's perspective.
My sincere apology if it really does make you angry.
Sunday, April 15, 2007Okay remember the Saturday, April 14, 2007 entry?
As promised, here's the picture of me with the Young Lions!

So today, I went shopping with my lovely Nazreen.
She was my walking ATM Machine, my fashion designer (I don't know what
they call it), she helped me shop for tops and bottoms?
After that I went to meet Bestie and Nadzirah at KFC Tampines.
Actually it's also because I want to meet Apen
lahh. ;p
So, my knees went weak AGAIN.
My oh my, why must she wear that super short hot pants AGAIN?!
Ahhh.. the legs. Yeah, but nevermind about that stupid question of mine.
At 6PM later, Soffi, Nadzirah and I went to East Coast Park.
Cycled around and had dinner. Soffi's sister's treat!

STEAMBOAT!

FOOD FOOD FOOD!
Soffi's Sister, Boboi, and emm.. Gegerl?
And then there's the lame 'ME'.
And of course Soffi herself, with Nad and By.
Monday, April 16, 2007THE COMMENCEMENT DATE FOR A NEW BEGINNING - TO SCHOOL
My homies for the next 3 years in NYP.
Except for the ones on the extreme left and right, they're my OGLs. =)

Spot that kentalan girl with the sexy legs? HAHA! XDFriday, April 20, 2007
Chilled with my Girlfriends and finally! I get to meet HOTTIE!
After 4683497592657283947 days since we last met!
I then went to Jalan Besar Stadium with Nad and Bestie to watch the finals.
Siglap Secondary lost to Queensway which is very very
SWAY!Watched SAFFC VS TRFC before we left early to chill with the Bowen Girls.
It was then home sweet home for me!
BUT FIRST!

1st shot : Sensodyne - Helps prevent sensitive teeth

2nd shot : 'Let's rawwwkk!' or 'Go web go!' ?

3rd shot : yadayadayada..... and~ World Peace.

Let's take a break, tired of my pics huh?
Here's Soffi caught red-handed peeking under a girl's skirt. Kidding!

Me, Soffi and Nadzirah.
And of course a 'shiok-sendiri' ME, to end it all.
ready for love at 4:54 PM.