Friday, April 13, 2007
Oh well, came to think about it, I felt like school has already started.
Though the commencement date is actually on the 16th of April.
Having lectures again tomorrow and it totally sucks!
I can't accompany Bestie to Greenview Secondary to watch Greenview VS Bowen.
And that got me thinking real hard, because I won't be able to see you.
*Sighs*
After school, I'll be going for my training at Grange Road.
I guess that would be my day for tomorrow.
Problem with school is, I have to regularly crack-open my brains,
thinking about what to wear to school every now and then for the next 3 years!
Another thing is, see those eye bags, girl?
You looked like a panda.
HAHA! I desperately need my beauty sleep before it's too late!
I saw your latest default picture in Friendster.
It was a picture of you and her.
What hurts the most?
It's when I had to hold myself back just as I was about to confess my love to you.
ready for love at 12:01 AM.