Monday, April 09, 2007

The Pit


I know.
It has been 4968576983209679 days since I last updated my blog.
SORRY!

I can't say I'm busy, neither can I say I'm lazy.
The fact that I did sometimes log in to Friendster. Haha!

I shall just recall whatever I can remember.

A few hours ago, I met Sue and Naz at Wisma Orchard Starbucks and chilled awhile.
Soon came Amirah, Azri and gang too.
I headed straight to East Coast Park to meet Bestie to go to Zul's Birthday Pit at 8PM.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ZUL!
You're such a great friend, lah!
You should consider yourself lucky cause you had two Birthday kisses from me tau!
Alala! Haha!


I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK, KAN?! =P


The KSM people were also there at her pit when I arrived.
Some are from the United FC. Whereby the players are mostly Butches.
I saw Ian, the Butch whom Nana left me for.
She stared at Soffi and me from head to toe.
Like we give a fuck?
I then went home with Chia Ming because Bestie left earlier with her family.
I met Sue, Omar and Suhaimi later at night to take my bike and I cycled home.


Friday, March 30, 2007

Sue accompanied me to Nanyang Poly to submit my completed enrolment forms.
I had a protracted reverie of myself stepping into that place for the
next 3 years of my life in future!
I spotted some hot chicks and whenever I do that,
Sue will then beat the crap out of me and say "Stop it ehh!".
HAHA! So typical of Sue's minah-like-behaviour.
We then chilled at Starbucks later at night.


Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wan, Salleh and I cycled to Bedok to custom-make some stickers for my bike.
After that we modify my bike a little, before helping out Fifi and her mum.
We help to carry stuffs into the lorry and off we go to Pasir Ris Park.
Coincidence, Apen's class pit is exactly beside Fifi's pit.

Then, the most fragile thing in my body was trampled.
I saw someone. Someone who'd definitely shone above me.
Someone who totally stole the limelight.
Apen brought along her special someone whom she likes since last time.
But they're just close friends though because her special someone is straight.

What saddens me the most is that after blowing some candles on Fifi's Birthday,
they both took a walk to only God knows where and I bumped onto them like hours later when Apen wanted to send her to the bustop.

At 7.09 PM I was jumping with joy when I saw Apen.
But by 7.28 PM everything falls apart.
It only took 19 minutes to crumble someone's world.

But then HOTTIE surprised me but I know it was actually an April Fool's trick. Hehe!
Then Fifi said that Apen fetched her Bestie, Sally and they were already at the pit.
So we cycled back, played some Taitees before Bestie, Apen and Sally went home.
Wan, my sister and I sleepover to help clean up in the morning.

Sometimes I wonder Apen, why won't you wake up and try to move on?
I mean, after all, you know that you can never be with her.
I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm stating the fact here.
Why can't you just let your heart be opened again for someone better worth treasuring?



Monday, April 2, 2007


I went to training and to my surprised, only 3 people turned up for the Under-17!
So, we had to join the Senior's training.
8 laps, water break, another 6 laps, 20 mins physical training then to water break.
I sprained my ankle on the 13th lap and Ah Chen helped to ice it while I lay down.
Later that night, Bestie and I met Fifi and Chia Ming at McDonalds and I cycled home.


Wednesday, April 4, 2007


Bestie, Nadzirah and I went to Greenview to watch match Greenview VS Siglap.
I'm really proud of Siglap Secondary, I wished I was a year younger.
I would then still be playing for the school team this year.
Siglap Secondary thrashed Greenview Secondary 10 - Nil

We then waited for Fifi and Apen to finish their Netball training.
Met up with Marisher before we headed to Central to have dinner.
We then played pool at Downtown East FunkyBalls.
I beat Marisher, Apen beat me (lucky), I beat Apen, I beat Apen, Apen beat me.
HAHA! I realized that she's not that bad in pool.


Thursday, April 5, 2007

NASA and some other boys went to Sentosa and then to Vivo!
Pictures coming soon! =)

Friday, April 6, 2007

I thought of going training.
But my younger sister was down with fever.
After that I met up with Bestie then we cycled to Tampines Stadium to meet Fifi, Apen and some other netball girls practising their running events for Sports Day.
We ate at Long John Silver before going to Starbucks.
I bumped onto Sue, Aff, Omar, Suhaimi and Farhandy.
Sue gave me and Bestie a treat to help look after their belongings.
After that we send Apen and Fifi home with our bikes.

Sue pestered me to meet her and the rest again.
They wanted to drink that night.
I didn't want to join in at first, but Lucifer insisted.
I tongue-ed my ex-boyfriend when we were high!
WTF? I sounded like a Bitch sia..
At 3AM, Awi and I took a cab home.


And ohh!
I have a game against Temasek JC in 15 hours time!
Wish me good luck! =)

ready for love at 2:12 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009