Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Dejavu
Will you stop it already?
I can't believe I bumped into you again. (Yep, not that bump)
Right there at the same place, same time.
For two fucking consecutive days!
But, you're not alone this time.
You were with her, just you and her. ):
I probably should have known that Starbucks has always been your hot spot too.
For a fact that Funky Balls at Downtown East is ALSO 'our' favourite hang out spot.
You know, we have alot in common.
But fuck it.
School's been a bitch, I'm just afraid that I may not be able to
cope with the different Modules.
And to think about repeating semesters, it's like I could make my dad officially
bankrupt in just 6 months.
For the time being, I'ld like you to meet my only serundings!
(emm.. the only Malay people in my class?) Haha!

The Mafia-Yu Band. (Me, Marjuk and Hanafi)And some random photos I'ld like to share!

I remember those days.. of accompanying you? (:

Angels or Devils?Daily Flirt:You're organized. That's fantastic. You're ahead of schedule. That's marvelous. You're so bored you're falling asleep at eight o'clock. That's not so great. Get a little razzle-dazzle back into your life.
Daily Singles:Sure, you can keep your feelings to yourself, but who knows what the response might be if you let them show? Better to take a little romantic risk than to end up kicking yourself later!
ready for love at 10:49 PM.