Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Even if it's a huge crush or whatever you call it.
Do you have that envious hatred feelings tingling around you whenever you see them together with the person they love?

I almost had a mental breakdown when I found out that all these while,
she was already attached to her longed-to-hold lover.
Lina have always been her lover.
And it's like a fairytale with a happy ending.
For her..

I'm happy when I see you happy.
I know too well that this is coming.
I'm glad that you've got what you've always wanted after all these years.
Patience is the secret eh, Apen? Haha.

I'm sorry that I hold your hand and tried to stop you from going home.
Lina will probably screw me upside-down if she were to find out that I've just made a physical contact with her Girlfriend.
It was all a mistake, blame the Vodka, I wasn't myself that night.

Witnessing a violent Soffi-Fifi-catfight last night, that was just the beginning.
Nad was in the picture and she was the main culprit for this whole thing?
She made everyone got into this thing called 'shit' and it's fucking deep.
The Bowen Girls were involved, Apen, Marisher, Chia Ming and of course me.
Honestly, it's really really really really really really really complicated.
I don't even know where to start.
All I know is it's about dishonest, unfaithful, on-off GGR of Soffi's.

Oh well, everything has settled.
But of course, leaving both parties heartbroken and stuffs.
Therefore, I learnt the most important lesson of all.

I vow to be faithful and to never cheat on my partner ever again. :)

Question of the day:
Ehh, Nawal ader matair? (Ehh, is Nawal attached?) - Nazreen

You made my day lah, bitch!
You sounded so fucking gay when you asked Aff that.
Straight? Look at Apen's fairytale and the Bowen's.
I just proved you people wrong.
Straight people CAN fall into the STC category, my friend.
In case you're wondering what that means, it's 'Straight Turned Crooked'.
Blahhhh.. Love is beautiful when things are right lahh. Haiz..

P.S : I'm loving my Hottie more and more every single day!
P.P.S : And ohh Apen, though I'm trying to accept reality and maintaining this 'just friends' relationship with you, ahhh.. your rocking body still drives me crazy lahh!

Labels:


ready for love at 12:04 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009