Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mother's Day!
And to all the Mothers in the world!
But specially to both Mothers whom have made sacrifices to raise who I am today!

So, if you people were to realized, I changed my blog's song already.
Even though I'm still madly in love with that song till today.
I changed it for a reason.
That song always reminds me of you.
But I want to forget you. Yes you, you, you!
I find it weird that whenever I talked about that someone alot,
I would coincidencely bumped into them that day itself.
Not bumped as in bumped but just happened to pass me by.
Strange enough that you passed me by after I took this photo.
Exactly right there, behind Nazreen and I.
Is it me or am I thinking about that someone too much cause Nazreen looked like..Anyway, I had several shots of Bacardi at Awi's house last night.
Was a little high though, however I manage to control myself.
Meet my God Family for a dinner to celebrate this special occasion at Kembangan.

Puncak Bandung. I know, it's mouth-watering!

My God Mum and Me. (Can see I'm a little stoned)

Yeah we played Bowling at East Coast.A few hours ago, I just got back from the Airport.
Have a wonderful trip God Sis and Abg Zul!
Send my regards to that hot Wonder Woman and Superman please! (:
Daily Flirt:Feel like it's time you and that cutie stopped with the hot-and-heavy eye contact and actually started talking to each other? You crazy kids! Well, you're absolutely right. Go ahead and make the first move.
Daily Singles:Looks like some family-oriented stuff is coming up now, whether you're spending time with them or they're just on your mind. Be sure to strike a balance and recharge your own batteries too.
ready for love at 12:15 AM.