Friday, May 11, 2007


It's lovely to feel things changing for the better -
In yourself, in your friends, in the world around you.
And it's beautiful to like someone more and more the longer you know them.

Is love just, "trust, respect, and admiration"?
Trust is so easy, it takes nothing more than not minding being hurt.
Respect is maybe the hardest or all three, but there is usually some aspect of any and everyone that you can respect.
Admiration is the easiest : Who don't I admire?
Even if it's just because they are so much more of a wreck than I am, so extreme?
So all the above is easy.
But in the end, there just aren't many people that I even like.
And there's even less people that I can talk to, you know?
But it turns out maybe you're one of them.

I will never, ever be that girl.
I will never, even be your lover.
Nonetheless, I can admire you.
Not knowing you barely at all, just compelled by your deep charisma,
or otherwise my absolute infatuation with you.
I'm patient, I don't care, maybe nothing will ever come of it.
It's no big deal one way or another, you know?
You remind me of a walk in memory lane?



I'm losing it.
Pffftt, I need some booze.
Let's get high tonight.


Daily Flirt:
Some people are givers; others are takers. It's healthiest to cultivate a nice mix of the two. You're leaning more toward giving than taking lately. A needy soul in your life very much appreciates it.

Daily Singles:
Getting out and seeing some art or hearing some music -- or an offbeat production that combines the two -- not only suits your current astrological state, it gives you an instant conversation starter while you're there!

Labels:


ready for love at 11:09 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009