Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I've been dreaming about you non-stop.
I'm scared, confused and I'm nervous.
You seem like the ocean to me, and I feel caught in your undertow.
Last night, I dreamt about holding your hand again.
You had reached out your hand for me, in this utterly normal way we've been having lately, completely casual, and I took your hand and transformed our touch into something intimate, feeling close to you.
The night before, dreaming that you had a book in which was written 'The Future',
but here is the part I forgot and just remembered :
The story in your book was the story of our love affair and you were calm and unworried because you knew whatever I did, it would only serve to bring me to you in the end, no matter how improbable it looked at the beginning.
What's going on?
Do you feel this too?
This weird chemistry-physic connection despite everything?
Not to be rude, but sometimes I don't even want to like you, still, there you are, inside my heart and head.
And I still picture falling asleep inside you and it seems so real.
Are you thinking about me?
There's some kind of connection just below the surface that disgusts me,
because I don't want to interact with you on some stupid sleazy level.
If this is what you are looking for, tell me.
Labels: The Greatest Fall
ready for love at 10:39 PM.