Monday, May 14, 2007
Let me see your face at least once a day.
Don't take this pleasure away from me.
Even if I get confused when you pass me by and give me a glance!
However, I wait the whole day just to see you.
You are the view which quenches the thirst of my eyes.
My respect for you in my heart is growing each day and now it's like a big mountain, and it's becoming difficult to face you.
I am making no expectations from you because I am not waiting for anything in return, all I want is just let me see your face at least once a day!
It is becoming difficult for me and many times I don't want to see you.
Because this inspires me a lot and makes me more attracted towards you.
I don't want such feelings to grow anymore, but in the end I'd like to say
LET ME SEE YOUR FACE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY?
Hahahaha!
I know, it's cute, right? XD
This is not the first time we bumped into each other.
(Again not that kind of bump as in bump.)
I'm trying to forget you, but the more I try, the more I see you.
From far , I could see you.
I knew you were coming. I had the sort of premonition?
And true enough, it was her.
She and her oh-so-casual-chinonehs-apenny-super-short-hot-pants?
Well, it was nice to see her legs and all but damn it.
Is it all a coincidence? Or I don't know.
Why, why, why?
Affy and I. And yes Affy, I miss your Bestfriend macam super alot! (:
Daily Flirt:
Making the first move can be a nerve-wracking business. If you think too much about it, you may never end up doing it. Remember getting thrown in the deep end as a kid? Do the mental equivalent of that.
ready for love at 11:59 AM.