Thursday, May 31, 2007
One More In The ListIt was my God Sis's Husband's Birthday and we celebrated at Jalan Kayu.
We had dinner in the restaurant and had the whole place all by ourselves.
Around 8PM, my phone beeped and it was a call from Affy.
She called upon me to join her and Djah at El-Sheikh.
Despite reaching there at 9PM, it was sure something worth coming down for.
Maybe it was lust at first sight? HAHA!
She caught my attention the whole night.
Call me selfish, call me envious.
I couldn't even allow myself to take in the fact Aff's M and friends
were flirting with her.
Deeply mesmerized by her sweet-temperedness, angelic smile and sweet voice.
That's it ah, Affy!
Let's go El-Sheikh again soon please, please, please!
I'm feeling blue cause I couldn't recall her exact looks.
I miss her already.
And ouh, had Swensen Ice-cream cake back at home.
It was my youngest sister's Birthday.
ADA MOB? (:
ready for love at 1:00 AM.