Saturday, May 26, 2007
Sentosa Volley-Oi!
Yes, you may be wondering "Why this song again?"
A previous post of mine mentioned that I changed it because I want to forget you.
Well this time, I didn't want to forget you.
I want to forever keep you unfaded in my thoughts.
As always, my Monday and Wednesday are preoccupied with soccer.
Had fun during the training with the NYP people!
And thanks to my reckless behaviour, I am now officially known as 'Kangayoo'
More of like it has something to do with Kangaroo because I always hop whenever I tripped onto something.
Some people are just benevolent in nature.
One of my teammates, Shida treat the whole team for dinner at Far East Plaza.
That Thursday was the first day I hang out with the NYP team.
Well in conclusion, they are really nice human beings. (:
And especially to you, Shida, I appreciate it alot.
Soffi, Fifi, Apen and I went on a double date today. Not.
I was just kidding lah. How I wish! Partly because the rest couldn't make it.
So we went to Sentosa to loosen up ourselves a little bit.
We got ourselves free tickets worth $20 each to catch the Quarter/Semi-Finals of the Swatch FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour 2007.
It comes with a Goody Bag which has a Frisbee, a poncho, some vouchers of the sponsors and a plastic bag? Haha.
It was telecasted Live on Channel 5 just now.
The top 4 teams were China and Brazil.
We had fun playing Volleyball during the intervals.
We then had dinner at Harbourfront before taking the 1 hour 45 minutes bus ride to Tamp Interchange.
Oh yes, we could do alot in 1 hour 45 minutes, eyy?
Kidding, but emm.. does sleeping side-by-side counts? Haha!
Aww.. I miss you already.
ready for love at 11:33 PM.