Saturday, May 19, 2007
What Is There Left To Burn?
I pretty much did all my house chores the whole afternoon.
Vacuuming, washing the toilet again (I know and there's nothing to be ashamed
about) and I brought along my youngest sister for dinner at Downtown East.
Then I joined Soffi at McCafe, and saw that angel with a broken wing.
Sat by the waterbreaker at Pasir Ris park talking about Ghosts eg. Gule-gule?
Soffi shared her spookish, hair-raising account of her whole family catching
a glimpse of 'it' hopping at the same direction as them around from blocks to the side of the road nearer to the grove area while they were in their uncle's car.
So where's that block?
Here's a gravely truth, it's approximately just 900m away from where I live.
Fuck.
Lina then came into the picture, as in, real life, she came in person.
That's when the angel broke her other wing after sending Lina home.
She came back gloomy and quickly lights up a ciggarette, showing signs of depression.
All I could dole out to her was my Green Tea - which she did drink it before I could even offer it to her. But maybe I should probably spare a chocolate of her favourite with me, who knows it might come in handy the next time she gets disheartened or something. I could offer her that instead of Green Tea sia.. Haha.
Our friendship is only like 39% processed, can't wait to know you more. (:
Thanks for the smile you gave me.
I really felt so lightened inside that I melted.
I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural beauty.
I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay
and that I could pour out my feelings to you.
Anyway, I miss my ding dings so fucking much! ):
I miss both my niece and nephew.
I don't even know how they're doing.
I don't even know how old they really are, if they're names are correctly spelt.
I also miss their mum, my one and only elder sister.
Misha, emm.. a few months old?
Misha and Haqeem!
ready for love at 6:38 PM.