Thursday, May 17, 2007
Who's The One?It's part of my foolishness that I am afraid of the rain now.
But maybe it's just that it makes me feel depressed.
And my stomach hurts.
And there's the sad music.
Ohh and did I mentioned that I saw you-know-who like three days, straight?
Thank God I didn't see her today or else it'd be really weird.
Or she might think that I'm stalking her.
Tonight was a fucking total bust.
It has been 35784689369 days of not meeting my beloved Soffi Bestie.
We did some catching-up of things and trust me, I've yet to know more.
Bestie and Fifi are back together and that's a wonderful news to hear.
It's an advantage cause I could probably start hanging out with Chinoneh.
Having study groups with Fifi and her since they're sitting for O's this year?
The fact that Hypocrite had a conflict with Chinoneh, it's quite a wonderful news too, right?
And of course;
"Both of them have just broken up. Just don't give up on you-know-who." Soffi said.
I'm sorry to hear about it.
On the verge of telling you 'I love you' but nothing has even happened.
I'm not trying to be mean or insensitive, cause as much as I'm feeling glad to hear that, here I am walking the tightrope between my own happiness and avoiding your unhappiness.
Just to let you know, I'm into you.
Psyched to spend time, and I guess let's just be friends first for a start.
fee/شيخ ابراهي خطيب says:
Friendship will eventually bloom to love if you know how to handle it.
I love you lahh, Affy! (:
ready for love at 10:54 PM.